Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

 
I’m actually going to attempt this for a week and see how it goes.  I think this could help us with deciding what we’re going to eat and saving money.  I hate wasting food, but it seems I buy stuff at the grocery store and half of it goes to waste because it’s not used in time.  So here it is!

Menu Monday

Monday:  Lasagna
Tuesday:  Meatloaf
Wednesday:  Grill out- Chicken
Thursday:  Dinner at the Japanese Steakhouse with friends
Friday: Porcupine Meatballs

I’ll come back next week to see if we actually ate all of these meals.


2 comments:

Linsey said...

Good luck with your menu!! Sounds like a great week at the Crane's! :)

Karen and Brett said...

I started doing this and it helps so much on my grocery bill and we ususally don't have to throw much food away! Good luck!