Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!  I love Thursdays because it means we're just one day away from Friday and that much closer to the weekend!

Today I am thankful for:
  • My husband.  He's been working overtime the past couple weeks and then comes home and completes items from the honey-do list! I love that he is excited to get things done at home and he's in such a good mood when he gets home!
  • Dinner with friends tonight and tomorrow!  
  • 27 days left at work! :-) 
  • Only 2 more grad classes and then my internship!
  • The beautiful week we've been having!
  • My family and in-laws.  Enough said.
  • The future and what it might bring. 
  • Things that are happening in our lives right now.
  • My bloggie friends! Thanks for being you!
What are you thankful for??

2 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

What a great list! I am thankful for you, and all my other great bloggie friends too.

I'm also thankful for buy one get one for 25 cent blizzards at DQ!

Brittany Ann said...

Good list!

I'm thankful for you, too, my friend:)