Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Alright crazy blogger friends!

192 new posts to read.... That's going to take me awhile!  Please forgive me if I cannot comment on everything you've written in the past few days, I'm a bit behind on my Google reader.  

On an unrelated note, I can't wait to share with you what we're doing for our 1st Anniversary, coming up on October 4th!!  (or the weekend of I suppose)  Hubby was in charge of planning the weekend since I planned most of the wedding.  I'll let you all know how it goes and what he had up his sleeve!  I cannot wait to find out my surprise.  He knows he can get me just by saying the word surprise and then egging me on to ask questions about it.  The suspense just kills me!  Ahh Only another week & 1/2 until I get to find out!!

4 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

I love surprises. I can't wait to hear about it.

Meredith said...

I want a surprise anniversary trip! Justin is terrible at planning things...he always waits until the day of...

Rachel H. said...

Can't wait to see what he comes up with!! I know you guys will have a great time! :)

Shannon Dew said...

OH I love surprises! Hope you have fun! Happy early Anni!