Thursday, September 24, 2009

You have no idea!

Ok ladies..... You have no idea how excited I am for tonight!!

A 2 hour season premier??? Are.You.Serious.  I cannot wait!!!!

Grey's is on tonight 8-10 cst.   If you haven't seen it before, you better figure out what all of the fuss is about.  I cannot stop watching, no matter how weird it got at times, I think it's making a big comeback!  Tune in tonight!  I've already watched a 5 minute clip, courtesy of CJ and its a spoiler for sure, but it made me that much more excited to watch!  Head on over to Cj's blog to see the spoiler! 

ENJOY! :-)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I used to watch Grey's, but haven't watched it in about a year--I should get on the bandwagon. BUT, my favorite show ever (Bones) is also on Thursday night, and I don't think I could give up Bones!

Lucy Marie said...

9:00 can't come soon enough!

That's when it starts here.

Cat said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Greys!!!!

Unknown said...

I totally love love this show and watched the premire last night!! I love your blog and wanted to say hi :) have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Ran across your blog today and it is precious! Good look in grad school!