Hubby and I are sitting on the coach, watching The Big Bang Theory, minding our own business... When he looks outside and sees not one, but to police cars in front of our house.... They seem to be empty with no officers in sight. Anyway, a little bit later two officers come walking up the street, get in their cars, and speed off.....
Not sure what went down, but I am not ok with it that it was so close to home!!
I cannot wait to move back to my hometown!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh that's definitely a little unnerving to say the least. I don't blame you!
Whoa- let us know if you learn what it was . . freaky.
Yes!! Let us know if you hear anything about what happened!
Thats not good.... I wouldn't like that at all.
P.S. I tagged you for an award.
Ok..... Emily, for some reason I cannot find you anymore! :-( Where did you go???
EEEK, that would freak me out!
Post a Comment