Friday, September 4, 2009

Bring on the weekend!

So, you all know that I love to post about my upcoming weekends!  I'm very excited about this one, why you might ask??  Well because it's a 3 day weekend! AND my boss decided to close our office at 1:00 instead of the usual 4:30!  So that's an extra plus side to an already amazing 3 day weekend!

Here it is my friends, the weekly Friday post of the weekend plans!  Come on, you know you're excited!

Friday:  
Off work at 1:00! (sorry, I had to rub it in just once more)
Doing a bit of shopping & a few errands
Cooking on the grill with Hubby
Saturday:
Waking up early in the am to drive 3 hours to look at a car
My husband is a car guy and if you're married to a car guy, you know what I mean when I say that it's never easy for us to find a car.  He does so much research before we can even go look at it!  (Honey, if you're reading this, I love you! even if you are a bit crazy)
Then we'll head back home, 3 hours, with or without a car.
We get to spend yet another night home which is amazing! 
Sunday:
Sleeping in, FINALLY!  
Leaving around noon to head back home to my parents house to help my mom celebrate her 50th birthday! 
I don't know about you, but I think she looks much younger than 50!
We will be going out for dinner and then bowling.  She requested NO huge party whatsoever, she only wants the 6 of us there.
Monday: 
Oh, how I love when Monday's are considered part of the weekend!
We will be sleeping in and probably going to breakfast with my family.
Then we'll head back home and gear up for another work week.
I dont' know about all of you, but I started my grad class last week and it drains the life out of me!  Please help me and pray that I make it through the semester.  It's going to be a long one with this dreaded research class.....
What do you have planned?  I will be MIA from blogging until Monday, but I can't wait to catch up on my google reader!  Have a wonderful LONG weekend!! :-)

4 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

I am SO jealous you get to leave early!!!

Meredith said...

Yeah, I'm still jealous!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

have a great weekend! I'm not jealous you got to leave early (because I had off!)...but HAPPY for you ;) haha...enjoy it!

Rachel H. said...

Sounds like a good weekend! Hope it was great, and I can't wait to hear about whether or not you guys got the car!