Any of you have good tips on how to fold a fitted sheet? Maybe I'm just too impatient to figure it out.... Who knows! Happy Monday all! I know I forgot to give you a preview of our weekend on Friday and then again forgot to update you on how our weekend was... I will get to that sometime this week as I was home sick today and felt like crap.... Yes, crap....
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
there IS actually a way---but I DO NOT KNOW IT! I goes in a ball and gets stuffed in my closet. lol
I'm with you...I have no idea how to do it, and I don't even have the motivation to try. As long as it gets "folded" well enough to fit into the closet, I'm okay with that! :)
I will admit, when we got married, my husband knew how to fold a fitted sheet, but I didn't!
So...I looked it up on You Tube. This one is SO basic, it's corny...but it's helped!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaK-MsCzp3I
I just wad. I'm convinced it's an impossible task, invented, probably, by a man.
My BFF's mom tried to teach me how to do it nice and neatly once. The key word there is TRIED. I get so mad at those stankin' sheets that I end up just balling them up and throwing them in the closet
Post a Comment