I know you are just trying to mix things up a bit for us, but it's not right. In August, we had what should have been, September weather. In September, we had what should have been, August weather. Now, at the end of September, beginning of October, we have what should be END of October weather.
Yesterday it was a beautiful 81 degrees, I got a lot done outside and enjoyed the wonderful weather. Today I woke up, got ready, dressed in Capri's and a sleeveless top, thinking the weather would be the same today as it was yesterday. But no, you had to go and change it, just like that. I walked out of the house and it was a blistering 50 degrees out! Yes, 50! I about froze my tush off!
So, Mother Nature, if you would kindly raise the tempture just a bit so that you don't put all of our bodies into shock it would be greatly apprechieated!
Sincerely,
Kayla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are right. The weather has been bizarre here too...
It has been so crazy, but I'm not going to complain! I'm loving the change of weather!
Post a Comment