Today I am thankful for:
- Winning an awesome giveaway!
- My fall shows returning! To include: Grey's, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Private Practice, One Tree Hill, House, Medium, and I'm sure there's a few more! haha
- The thought of moving back to my hometown in a year, hopefully
- My Mother, today is her 50th birthday! I'll post on that later
- My husband, as usual. I just don't know what I'd do without him, he's great, wonderful, goofy, fun, loving and hardworking!
- My new followers! Thanks for joining me, I hope you don't leave anytime soon because I'm not as interesting as you once thought! :-)
- A 4 day workweek this week! I'm loving that it's already Thursday and it's only our 3rd day of work
- A relaxing weekend at home coming up this weekend.
Head on over to Miss Honey Dew's page to get the new Thankful Thursdays button!!
5 comments:
I am super thankful for the fact that we have NOTHING on our agenda for the next two nights!!!
I too am so thankful for the short week! I'm definitely enjoying it so far! And can't wait for the big game this weekend!
awe thanks for the shout out!!!
I'm thankful tomorrow's Friday, ha!
I am excited for TV to start again too- I don't watch quite as many as you- but oh boy I am excited!
Post a Comment