Friday, September 18, 2009

In-Laws

I know I've posted about my in-laws before, but I figured with their 30th anniversary coming up in less than 2 months, it would be nice to share some things about them!

  • They are always happy to have us visit
  • They can only visit us a couple times a year, but when they do we enjoy their company!
  • They remind me a lot of my own family which I think helps us all get along so well!
  • My Mother-in-law came to take care of me when I had LASIK, just because she's that kind.
  • My Father-in-law is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.  He's such a great person and if Jesse continues to grow up to be anything like him, then I'm happy with that.
  • They would do anything for us at the drop of a hat
  • They are flexible and understanding
  • They are animal lovers just as Jesse & I are
  • They get along with my immediate family very well
  • They aren't judgmental or negative when it comes to anything about our live
They are simply the best in-laws I could have ever dreamed of!  So thank you R & M for making my life that much better and for raising a son to be the best husband a girl could have asked for!  We look forward to visiting you again soon!

5 comments:

Rachel H. said...

So sweet! Isn't it wonderful to have great in laws! I love mine too!

Lucy Marie said...

Awesome! It's so great to have wonderful inlaws!

Emily said...

Thats so sweet! I have great in-laws too... it makes marriage so much easier.

Kait said...

What a blessing to have such wonderful in-laws :)

Cat said...

Can't wait to learn more about you either! And thanks for the congrats:) It feels great to be married!