Today I am thankful for:
- Another great weekend around the corner! Filled with car shopping (3 hours away!), a road trip, sleeping in, relaxing and celebrating my mom's 50th birthday!!
- Our office closing at 1:00 tomorrow to give us a headstart on the long Labor Day weekend!
- My new-found-never-existent love for Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches for breakfast, seriously I have always hated PB!
- My eye doctor appt a few days ago when he told me I had 20/20 vision now, thanks to my LASIK!
- The new version of the editor for Blogger! Thanks to The Mom @ Cereal and Wine
- Fall weather, even though it's come a bit too early!
- My wonderful parents, who celebrated their 31st wedding anniversary yesterday! It's because of them that I know what the true definitions of Love and Marriage are.
5 comments:
I am so jealous of your early start to Labor Day weekend!
Great thankfuls!!! I WISH we'd get out early tomorrow! Lucky!
I'm still waiting for that email from the boss saying that we get out early tomorrow...I'm hoping that it comes sooner rather than later, even though I was planning to take off anyways, it'd be nice to get off a half day rather than have to take it off as vacation. :)
Oh sleeping in... how I love you.....
Congratulations on the 20/20. That is awesome.
Post a Comment