Friday:
Watching this movie with Jesse.
Let me know if you've seen it and what you thought!
Saturday:
Sleeping in. Going to the Farmers Market with Jill.
Cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes as they defete the Iowa State Cyclones, while drinking margaritas and bloody marys with Amber & Katie!
Relaxing at home, doing some cleaning and catching up on some must needed housework.
Sunday:
Heading to my hometown (about 90 miles away) to go on the river with Tim & Hillary
It should be a great weekend with amazing weather and great company!
4 comments:
i haven't seen or even heard of that movie.
sounds like you have a perfect weekend planned out girly!
hope it's a great one :)
amazing weather huh? totally NOT here. have fun for all of us!
Sounds like a great weekend. I have seen the movie. It's alright although it is somewhat disturbing.
Thats SO funny. Shane and I just got that movie on netflix and are gonna watch it tonight too. What a coincidence!! lol I will let u know what I thought!
Post a Comment