Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Photobucket

Today I am thankful for:

  • It being Thursday!  That means, tomorrow is Friday and it's the weekend!  Granted I do have to work Saturday, but it's at a volunteer fair, which means flextime for next Friday!  So all in all, a good thing!
  • A good nights sleep!  Last night, I stayed up a bit later than normal because I haven't been sleeping well.  I guess that and a little exercise beforehand really helped.  I slept so well last night, but I'm still tired! :-(
  • My co-workers.  I don't know how I would get through a day without them! 
  • My in-laws.  They are so gracious enough to take us to The Fireside Theater in Wisconsin when we visit for the Halloween weekend!
  • My wonderful Husband.  I can never not be thankful for him!  He's an amazing husband and will be a wonderful father someday! 
  • Online banking.  I don't know what I would do without without online banking... I do all of my bills online and I can check my statement at anytime during the day.
  • Planning.  I have to say, I love planning things.  Whether it be a trip to see my parents, my in-laws or friends.  I just love planning stuff, but then when we are busy every weekend, I always wonder why I don't let us spend more time at home! :-)
  • Fall TV Shows.  Grey's is on tonight and I.Can.Not.Wait!!  
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Shannon Dew said...

I have been waiting for Grey's all day!!!!