I understand you want to be Green. We all strive in someway to help our environment, but is it necessary to make the new water bottles with plastic that is so thin that you always end up having to squeeze the bottle to open the darn thing and water gets everywhere? Really? Could we make it a little bit thicker, my desk, computer, papers & clothes thank you!
Sincerely,
ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG that happened to me yesterday at work then I got made fun of for not being able to open a water bottle!
I miss DBQ tap water...
Very good comment. Reducing the amount of plastic saves bottle manufacturers money but is it really green. My 80 year old mom said she won't buy "that water that comes in cellophane." Are you listening Nestle?
We have a better idea for a greener bottle...our biodegradable plastic bottle. Check it out. http://www.ensobottles.com
Max
Interesting... True, it does save manufactures a lot of money, but it's probably not that much safer for the environment... I'll have to check out your website. Thanks!
Post a Comment