Happy 50th Birthday to my lovely mother
She is an amazing person and I do not know what I would do without her. We are so much alike it's great. She has a great sense of style, AND I can fit into her clothes, so that's a + :-)
She goes out of her way to make other people happier, even if it means doing something other than what she wants sometimes.
People love her for her kindness and for how genuine she is.
I could not have asked for a better mother. I think I am the luckiest person in the world :-)
Thanks Mom, for everything you have done for Brandon and I.
Have a wonderful day and I can't wait to be celebrating you're 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th, and even 100th birthdays with you :-)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your beautiful Mom! So sweet!!
Happy Birthday to your Mama. Fitting into their clothes is great, isn't it?
Post a Comment