Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 Things about Me

Each Tuesday MckLinky hosts a blog hop and this week, you get to learn 3 new things about me.... You know you're excited!!

1. I have the most God awful penmanship you've ever seen! Really, it looks like a 12 year old boy writes for me

2. I have a new found fascination with water, weird I know. I bought a new water bottle {read: jug} that holds 55oz of water and I try to drink more than one of those.

3. I am terrified of bugs, the more legs it has, the more scared I am!!

MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Hi! Just Blog Hopin around! very cute blog background. :)

Melanie

Sandy S said...

Just popping in from the Blog Hop to say Hello!!

I am also terrified of bugs! I hate little bugs becuase they are so hard to spot. I hate big bugs because they are creepy looking.

Of course, I have a son who is a bug lover. So goes life!

Sandy
http://smartcentsmom.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-hop-tuesday-3-things-you-didint.html