Saturday, July 11, 2009
LASIK update
Well, I had my LASIK surgery on Thursday at 5:30... It was scary than I imagined, but all went great. I had my post-op appointment yesterday and the doctor said that everything looks perfect. I have 20/20 in my left eye already and 20/40 in my right eye, but he said that would improve in a few days to a week. It's soooooooo amazing waking up and seeing everything! I love it! I would recommend it to anyone! So, thanks for all of the nice words and prayers! I know they helped! I hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So happy to hear that things went well! I know, it IS scary, isn't it? But such a relief to wake up the next day and SEE!!!! :)
Glad to hear it went well.
Yay! I m so glad to hear you love it!
Post a Comment