This weekend was spent:
Friday:
Enjoing ourselves with friends at dinner and with drinks afterwards
Saturday:
*Slept in, packed and headed to Panera for some soup
before we got on the road
*Went to dinner and finally saw Harry Potter with my parents
(What a great movie, I can't wait for the next 2)
Sunday:
*Woke up fairly early to get ready for the river
*We got to spend about 4-5 hours on the river with some great friends
Then we went to dinner with my brother & future-sister-in-law for her birthday!
So, this is a little belated but.........
Happy Birthday Natalie!!!!

I hope everyone else had a fantastic weekend!!!
~Kayla
Enjoing ourselves with friends at dinner and with drinks afterwards
Saturday:
*Slept in, packed and headed to Panera for some soup
before we got on the road
*Went to dinner and finally saw Harry Potter with my parents
(What a great movie, I can't wait for the next 2)
Sunday:
*Woke up fairly early to get ready for the river
*We got to spend about 4-5 hours on the river with some great friends
Then we went to dinner with my brother & future-sister-in-law for her birthday!
So, this is a little belated but.........
Happy Birthday Natalie!!!!

I hope everyone else had a fantastic weekend!!!
~Kayla
1 comment:
4-5 hours on a river sounds like a nice way to spend a Sunday. Lovely!
Post a Comment