Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tagged post....

Chelsea over at Life is Beautiful posted this post eons ago and I'm just now reposting it.... Probably because I need something to help time pass!

What is your current obsession?
Trying to eat as many servings of fruits and veggies daily that is humanly possible!
What is your current favorite memory?
Swimming at my old neighbor's in-ground pool when I was five in my cute red swimsuit and waterwings

Starbucks or Peet's?
starbucks.

What's for dinner?
Probably Jimmy John's tonight, it's my hubby's favorite and it's his birthday and we're traveling 4 hours to his parents tonight.....

What would you eat for your last meal?
House of China Beef & Broccoli + My Mom's Chicken and stovetop stuffing + my favorite cake, fun-fetti cake with rainbow chip frosting

What's the last thing you bought?
A birthday present for my hubby

What are you listening to right now?
King's of Leon

What is your favorite ice-cream flavour?
Brownie Batter Blizzard from Dairy Queen or cookies in cream


What do you think of the person who tagged you?
I think she is an amazing, creative person who will go very far

What was your favorite toy growing up?
A stuffed bear

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
paris.

Which language do you want to learn?
french + Spanish

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
"We’re all a little weird. And life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours… We join up in mutual weirdnesss and call it LOVE…."

What is your favorite colour?
Pink, girly pink!

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
This beauty I just got from American Eagle

What is your dream job?
Junior High or High school counselor


What is your worst habit?
I worry all the time

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Save it up for the new camera we're going to buy!!

Do you admire any one's style?
I have my own style, so I'm not sure.


Describe your personal style?
I have worn the same style since probably high school. I wear what I think
Looks good on me and go with it. Not trendy by any means

What are you going to do after this?
Something I should be doing right now instead!

What are your favorite movies?
Dirty Dancing, Because I said so, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Harry Potter movies & Lord of the Rings movies,
and many many more


What is your favorite fruit?
Pears by far!

What inspires you?
life, positivity, my family

Your favorite book?
I don't know if I have a favorite....

Do you collect something?
Pictures


What are you most proud of?
My family and my future family :-)

What do you like most about yourself?
If you want an honest opinion, come to me. I'm not afraid to be who I am
even if that means someone else doesn't like it.

What is your go-to nail polish color?
French

No comments: