Remember when I posed here about wanting to eat healthier and exercise more.... Well I just failed miserably! I had McDonald's breakfast today! Yuck! I haven't had fast food in over 6 months and I just caved! Everyone in the office was ordering and I thought it sounded delicious..... That was, until, I finished and then felt completely guilty for caving under pressure! That delicious sausage burrito was calling my name and I let it!
Good thing I worked out last night and am running 7 miles on Saturday! No more failing, I will not stand by and watch it happen!
Dinner tonight will consist of a salad, nothing more, nothing less :-)
On a side note: last night was by far my worst night in a long time. (I'm starting to sound very negative and I do not like it!) But wait until you hear this!
We just bought a new John Deere lawnmower, loved it! Well silly me was in a hurry while cutting grass and wasn't paying attention and ran over this stupid 2inch tall old steel flag pole..... Needless to say, we will be spending extra on that lawnmower to get it fixed. Hubby took it apart and found where the problem is, I bent some sort of barring...? Anyway, he would need $$ expensive parts to fix it and it would take him quite sometime to fix it. So, we'll be taking it back to my hometown this weekend to get worked on. Hopefully the guy can fix it, otherwise I'm SOL and very upset!
After that fiasco, we needed to tear off the kitchen countertops because new ones are being installed today (yeahh!). Since most countertops are easy to remove with a little over a dozen screws, we decided to wait until 9:30 pm to tackle this project. (Most of you know I am NOT a late night person) Anyway, the poeple before us decided it would be a good idea to use over 100+ nails to NAIL the would countertop to the actual cabinets!!! It took hubby and I 2.5 hours to remove this countertop in pieces. It takes about 1/2 hour to take most countertops off... Needless to say, I was not a happy camper!
On a happier note, we are getting new countertops installed today! I cannot wait. I will take pictures and post them later after everything gets hooked up!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't you hate it when those awful co-workers talk you into that stuff!? ;) ALL their fault!
Post a Comment