Thursday, July 16, 2009

Babies Babies Babies!!!

Help! I think I have baby fever and it's just not in the cards right now. I got to hold a co-workers baby the other day and she was soooooo beautiful and tiny and perfect! I want my own! lol :-) Head on over to Angie's Blog to see baby Emma in all her glory! :-)

I sent a text to my husband with me holding the baby and said "I want one"..... He said "Oh boy" haha, he knows I can't wait to be a mom and he said it'll happen soon, don't worry. So that was nice of him, I think he'll be more excited once it actually happens, but he's not too into the idea of having one NOW.

We're hoping to have a baby sometime in the next 1-2 years..... I guess when the time is right and God decides we're ready, it'll happen.

Until then, I'll gush over everyone else's little ones!

7 comments:

Taryn said...

I always say "I want one" after seeing or holding other people's babies. But then the thought of teenagers dissuades me every time. = )

Kayla said...

haha, no kidding!!! I didn't think of it like that! haha Though I suppose I may think differently when I'm in my late 30's and have a teenager... lol :-)

Emily said...

Ah! You will have one like you said when God sees fit for you to have one. Children are one of life's greatest blessings and you would be a wonderful mom. Good luck and have fun trying! :)

Angie said...

Sorry i did that to ya dude! haha And yes I know Emma is beautiful n tiny and precious ;) But just remember they are not ALWAYS like that. lol If that makes you feel any better. It'll happen for u soon n ull be a greta momma!

Shannon Dew said...

I've got the fever BAD!!!

Lucy Marie said...

Girl .. I hear you. I've got the fever bad. So bad, that I almost bought a crib bedding yesterday. Yeah, that's bad.

kk said...

at least you have little furry babies at home!