Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Maybe a giveaway and a little Q&A

So, I love followers, though I may not always ever be interesting...... :-) I only have 18, I'm thinking if I get to 25 then I'll have my giveaway! So give a shout out for me if you would.

Also, I'm having trouble blogging and I've seen a lot of people simply do a Q & A session.... If you guys have any questions for me, this is your chance! Ask away! :-) Is there a burning desire to know the color of my walls, my favorite go to shopping places or anything else that your little hearts desire, post it here and I will answer them in the next few days! That's only if I am worthy enough for you to actually wonder anything about me!

Happy Tuesday!!! :-)

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Be warned- I took some of these from Lucy's question and answer section. But they were so good- I want to know about you.
What are you most afraid of?
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Where is your favorite place in the world? In your house?

Shaina said...

Where are you from? What is your favorite color? Do you like sushi? Where did you go to school? How did you and your husband meet? What's your favorite book? :)

Okay, hopefully those are some good questions to get you started. Also, I just realized that even though I've been reading for awhile, I wasn't a follower! So, now you have 19!!! :)