So, as all of you know, I had LASIK just two days ago. My MIL offered to come visit and take care of me while I recuperate from surgery. She came on Thursday afternoon to take me to my appointment, then took me to my follow up on Friday as well. She spent all day Friday with me, lounging around and we watched The Secret Life of Bee's (which was great by the way!!) We had a huge storm Friday morning at 4:00 am and tons of branches fell in our yard and she kindly picked every single one of them up for us and put them in a pile, while it was raining! Then, Saturday, she helped us paint our basement for 5 hours straight!!! Needless to say, it was great to have her company, but it was amazing to have her help with everything as well!! She also, folded a couple loads of laundry, did dishes, helped cook food, and we were able to have a girls night out on Friday for margarita's and Mexican food!
So, THANK YOU to my amazing MOTHER-IN-LAW who drove 4 hours to come help me out. It was so nice of her and I can't say enough great things about her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I came across your blog from a friend's, hope that is okay!
And I've wanted to get LASIK. What was the procedure like? Are you in any pain?
What a wonderful MIL you have!!! So glad she was there to help out! :)
Oh that is so wonderful that she was able to help you out!
Your MIL sounds like mine.. great!
I am so glad everything went well. And that your MIL is so awesome and helpful!
Thanks everyone! It's so nice to have great in-laws! I'm sure all of you know that! haha
Post a Comment