We headed to Wisconsin Thursday night to the in-laws house.
Friday- We slept in, got up to eat breakfast and relaxed with my in-laws. I got this from AE, which I cannot wait to wear it! On clearance, nonetheless!! :-) We headed to Goodwill, because I've been on the lookout for books to add to my collection for counseling. I found Today I feel Silly by: Jamie Lee Curtis. It's a great, great, great book to use with small children, as well as some middle school children! After that, we headed to hubby's cousin's high school graduation party. Ate some delicious food and headed home to bed...
Saturday- We were lucky enough to sleep in again! Then breakfast and running errands. My MIL and I headed to Staller Estate Winery to pick up some much needed wine and cheese. Their wine is by far the best I've had anywhere! Delicious! Check out their website, if you're ever in Delavan, WI head on over! We then hit up Buffalo Wild Wings for some amazing wings where we ordered
Sunday- We had to wake up early to head back home. We stopped to see my parents 1/2 way home and then came home to watch The Bank Job. I would recommend the movie, it was pretty good. We went to bed early and that was the end to our weekend.
All in all it was a great 4th of July weekend and it was nice to see the in-laws. Sounds like you all had a fantastic weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment