Preoccupied!
I'm so not mentally at work today... I'm been dreaming of my Vegas trip and cannot concentrate at work. Tomorrow is my Friday, so that should help. I've never been to Vegas before, so I'm turning to my readers to give me some insight!
What do I NEED to see?
What should I pass up?
Are there any special things to do, see, taste, or experience while I'm there??
I'm not a huge gambler, so I will not be spending the majority of my time losing money. I need some ideas so that we can do it all and see it all while we are there!
Any ideas??
4 comments:
I am sorry- I have never been- but I am sure it will be fun!
My favorite thing in Vegas was the pool at our hotel (we stayed at the Monte Carlo). Can you say swim up bar?
Also, not sure if you're a roller coaster person, but I LOVED the coaster at New York New York (I think!)
We also went to see Cirque De Soleil (sp?), which was definitely worth the $.
Thanks for the info Meredith! We are going to the Cirque De Soleil (No idea how to spell it either!) it's called Beatles Love or something... I had a friend who had been to it and she said it was awesome! So that's pretty cool! I LOVE roller coasters! I may have to check those out as well! Thanks again!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. It sounds like we are long lost friends!!! :-)
I've never been to Vegas, but would love to go one day!! I've always heard to visit all of the major hotels, just to see all they have to offer!
Post a Comment