Happy Birthday to the love of my life!
Here we are on our first date, getting ready to go eat Mexican food
Here we are on our first date, getting ready to go eat Mexican food

And here we are just two short years later on our wedding day!
That was the best day of my life. I married my best friend!
That was the best day of my life. I married my best friend!

And here is the man I love with all of my heart. He's fun, generous, nerdy (in a good way), hardworking and goofy.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to spend the rest of my life with!
I love you Jesse!! Happy 27th Birthday!!
I love you Jesse!! Happy 27th Birthday!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jesse! Those pics are so cute. 27? Geez old man! haha
Cloth diapering is so fun and the laundry isn't a big deal at all. We use mostly Bum Genius One Size diapers for our almost 8 month old. What i do is change him, take out the inserts (i stuff mine with 1 microfiber insert and one hemp) put the inserts and wipes into a small garbage can with a lid and put the shells into a large wet bag. we just throw them in our front loader. run a cold water wash, go back down switcch it to hot/cold and add some GAD detergent. add an extra rinse and they are clean. I put his "solid poop" into the toliet but if it's stuck on I dont do anything to it, just put it in the wet bag.
I love cloth diapering and can't wait for baby #2 to be born in Feb so i can start earlier (didn't start until 4.5 months with Landyn). Let me know if you have anymore questions!
forgot to tell you. i do laundry every 2-3 days and no my house doesn't stink!
Nice pics. happy bday to your love!
you guys look so happy!
*loves*
I have a Jesse too!!! Mine is only 26... well, until Dec 2nd. But, I just wanted to say how cute you two were. so sweet... you guys are just beautiful! Hope the birthday was great!
Post a Comment