Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lasik tomorrow.......

So, tomorrow's the big day!

I'm feeling:

nervous.
anxious.
excited.
worried.
ready.

say a prayer for me!!

7 comments:

Shaina said...

It will be fine! I had lasik done 5 years ago and it is the best. I won't lie, it was scary. But it's over QUICKLY and then you'll be able to see!!!!

Just go home and nap afterwards and take it easy. When you wake up, you'll be amazed!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Good luck! :)

Angie said...

Good luck hun! Hope all goes well, interested to see how it all turns out!

Shannon Dew said...

Good Luck!!! I'm sure you will be just fine!!

Beth Ann said...

I was really nervous before mine about a year ago, but it's been the best decision!

Another comment said to go home and take a nap -- they told me NOT to take a nap. I had to put eye drops in every fifteen minutes the first day and they didn't want me to nap so my eyes wouldn't get dried out. That was the hardest part. Your eye sight doesn't come back 100% right away. So it was hard to do anything. I couldn't really watch TV or read and all I wanted to do was sleep but couldn't. But after that first day, it was smooth sailing!

Lyryn said...

Oh, I hope it went well!!!! Praying and can’t wait to hear about it!!!

Anonymous said...

how'd it go? I'm sure it went fine! My parents had it years ago and they still love it! Best thing they ever did :)