Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Confession

Here is how the conversation about the mower went:

Me: (as hubby returns home after volleyball, standing outside to greet him)... Uh I have something to tell you

Hubby: What?

Me: It's not good

Hubby: Did you knock over my motorcycle?

Me: Well No! Actually I didn't (With a big grin)

Hubby: Then what happened

Me: I sort of broke our brandnew lawnmower

Hubby: O, o well we'll get it fixed...

Me: Really!?!? You're not mad?

Hubby: No, not a big deal I'll see if I can fix it.

Me: Thinking to myself: I can't believe he isn't livid with me! We just spent X$$ on this lawnmower and he's ok with me breaking it? Note to self: NEVER EVER touch his motorcycle!

5 comments:

oh, hello friend. said...

LOL this is a cute story. and guys are soooo laidback! i would totally be mad if the bf broke something. i love that he asked about his motorcycle, lol.

aw, thanks for your comment. im actually 4 10 + 3/4" .. so almost 4' 11 -- lol! i dont know why i rounded down ;)

have a lovely day friend.

xo.

Anonymous said...

haha! At least you learned breaking the lawnmower is okay but even a scratch on the motorcycle will be a problem :)

Meredith said...

LOL--this is why I don't even TOUCH the mower!

Taryn said...

Goodness- do not ever touch the motorcycle is the lesson I take from this too. = )

Emily said...

Shew! Thank goodness it was just the lawn mower and not the motorcycle. LOL!