Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Miss Honey Dew over at Life After I "Dew" always posts Thankful Thursdays and I thought I would join in on the fun!

Photobucket

Happy Thursday! That means tomorrow is Friday! :-) Yeahhh

Today I am thankful for:

  • My husbands sense of humor. No matter the mood, situation, or time of day he can always act silly infront of me and make me laugh. I love it.
  • My job. Though it is challenging at times, it is still a job. We still have money coming in and most people don't have that these days (Thanks Miss Honey Dew)
  • The sun. We have been missing it for a few days and this morning it was shining bright!
  • My parents. I can never be thankful enough for them. They taught me more things than I can even mention and have always been there for me no matter what. I don't know what I would do without them.
  • My Brother. Though we argue from time to time, at the end of the day we still are family and would be there for each other in a heartbeat.
  • My cell phone & the internet. Without them, I would probably be dead to the world. I would feel lost and very uncomfortable. (Maybe that's a problem! haha)
  • My in-laws. Most people loath having to spend extra time with their in-laws, but I actually enjoy it. It's a change of pace and it keeps us connected to family. They are welcoming with open arms each and everytime we visit.
  • My hubby's Job. It is a great job with great benefits and w/out it, we would be in big trouble. He does enjoy it, but from time to time the 60+ hour work weeks get to him. He's such a hard worker and I am amazed by that. (It actually reminds me of my parents!)
  • House of China Chinese food! (Located in Dubuque, IA). This is by far the best Chinese I have ever eaten in my life! Egg roll included!
  • Water. I love love love water. I can never have enough. It is my go to drink of choice! I try to drink at least 70oz's of water a day. Yes, that is a lot
  • Lucy's Fruit Smoothies. Lucy over at Lucy's Kitchen shared a recipe for Fruit Smoothies a while back. They are delicious! I try to make at least one a day! Stop on over and see some of her other fantastic recipe's!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

This is a great idea! I might have to steal this idea for a different day since I do my prego posts on Thursdays.

Rachel H. said...

I like this!! And Chinese Food...yummy! I'm having a craving big time! Ha-Ha! :)

Taryn said...

What a nice list. It is good to try to remember to be thankful always.

Shannon Dew said...

AWe yay I'm so glad this is catching on! Great thankfuls!