Saturday, August 29, 2009

All About Us!

I got this from Miss Honey Dew

♥ What are your middle names?
Kayla Jo
Jesse Adam

♥ How long have you been together?
2 years 11 months

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
a week or so

♥ Who asked whom out?
It was both of us, he wasn't really good at talking to women (about dating) so I had to step it up, but he actually officially asked me on a date first

♥ How old are each of you?
me- 24
him- 27

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
Mine, because my brother is closer, but we try to see his brother as often as possible

♥ Do you have any children together?
Not yet!

♥ What about pets?
Bear(dog)- He'll be 6 in September and he is the biggest baby! Josie & Allie are our cats and they complete our little family for now. Our life would be so boring with out pets, I don't know how people do it!

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope. I went to Loras College, J went to The University of Wisconsin Platteville

♥ Who is the smartest?
When it comes to technical things, cars, how things work, etc... It's him, but we are both common sense smart :)

♥ Who is more sensitive?
O, me for sure!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We like to change it up ever now and then. We love Chinese though!

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Mexico for our honeymoon

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
hmmmm that's probably a toss up

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Him, for sure. Though I can crack every once in awhile

♥ Who does the cooking?
Me. He cooks every now and then and he does all of our grilling

♥ Who is more social?
Probably me. But we both like to stay home quite often.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
probably more so me.

♥ Who is more stubborn?
Him. Though, once again, I can be pretty stubborn.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Me. I usually wake up with Bear on the right side of me in the middle of the bed and J is almost falling off.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Him. He wakes up about 30 minutes earlier than I do on most days. Except for the weekends, we always get up together.

♥ Where was your first date?
On a motorcycle ride. yes, I know... What.was.I.Thinking.... haha

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Immediate family, we have the same size family. Extended family, mine is huge compared to his.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
No. I get them on very very very rare occasions. (I'm talking, almost two years ago was the last time I got flowers) but, being the engineer that he is, he feels that they are not practical because they die so quickly.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Hitting every place possible. His parents life 4 hours from us and mine live 1.5 hours away. we always try to spend time with both sides of our families because it's what we feel we should do. (And we want to do it too)

♥ Who is more jealous?
I'd say neither. Maybe me a bit more.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
For me it was almost immediately, but for him it took a couple months. being burned in a past relationship made him leery, but I sure proved him wrong and I even told him I would :-)

♥ Who eats more?
Him. But I can eat my fair share.

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
Me. If I ask for help folding, he will pitch in, but I'm stuck doing 98% of it.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Him. He has more patients with the computer than I do.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Him. Ever since we started dating he's been the driver. I'm not a huge fan of driving, and he loves it.

You can tell we're actually not traveling this weekend because I have time to post! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

8 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

This is so fun to read. Thanks for sharing all these fun details.

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I loved reading this :) very cute learning about the two of you. I'm lucky...my hubby does all the laundry...I hate it!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

if you do it "wrong" or not the way they like it the first time (if they're a little on the OCD side, lol), then they will do it from then on because "their way is better"...

OR...

you finish the basement and create a 'man cave' with big flat screen TV, high def sports channels, and video game systems, and let your man be down there alllll day as long as he watches the laundry (which happens to be down there too). My trick, REVEALED ;)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Just found your blog and perfect timing because I found out a lot about ya'll!

Rachel H. said...

Grant is just the same about flowers...he thinks that they are unpractical, and they die too quickly, so he never buys them. He did buy me a potted plant on time, because he said that I could plant it and it would live longer. Ha-Ha!

CurlyKates said...

just happened to come across your blog and love it! :) your dog on the side there is just too cute! he reminds me of mine!!

Taryn said...

I love this- good job Kayla!

I am with you- Chris drives all the time we are together. I don't love it and he can drive and talk better than me so there it is. Plus, now I crochet in the car, so I slowly get stuff done.

MyRunningJourney said...

Great post!!