Today I am thankful for:
- My new blogy friends! I've had a lot of new followers lately and I'm very thankful that they are willing to give a damn about what I have to say! :-) Thanks!
- Weekends at home. This is the first weekend in 9 weeks that we've been able to spend the entire weekend at home, doing whatever we want! I.Can.Not.Wait!
- Co-workers. I don't know how I would get through the day without them. I love all of our inside jokes and all of the laughs we have when we're really stressed out.
- Friday. Enough said about that
- Fall weather. I love football time and football weather.
- Starbucks. When the weather gets cold, I love to hop on over and get a Carmel Spice Apple Cider. (I probably won't hop over so much as drive) If you haven't tired these, it is a must!
- My Mom. She's visiting this weekend and we're going to go for lunch and shopping like old times. When I lived closer, it would be our Saturday routine and it was so much fun. I really miss getting to spend more time with her.
- The Dentist. I actually hate going, but I love how my teeth feel afterwards. ( I have an appointment tomorrow morning, pray for no problems!!)
7 comments:
Love the apple cider at Starbucks, I am def going to add caramel next time.
I need to start doing thankful Thursday's too...you don't mind if I steal your idea do you?
Actually, I got it from Miss Honey Dew at Live after I "Dew" which is here: http://butterfliesandheaveneyes.blogspot.com/ So head on over there to get the button! We would love for you to join us!!
:) I love thankful thursdays--I'm gonna go write my post now!
I love caramel apple ciders from Starbucks! So delicious.
YAY! Thanks for the shout out!!! I am with you on weekends at home! I don't even know what that means anymore!
Awesome list! It's so great to reflect on what we're thankful for.
Post a Comment