Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Photobucket


I'm thankful for:

  • ETSY- I have found so many cute things off of their lately, thanks guys!
  • Vacations- We haven't had a weekend home in over 2 months, but I love spending time with my husband doing fun things during the summer. We never know when it might not just be the two of us anymore
  • Running- I'm not super good at it, but I love to do it when I can
  • Jazzercise- this is a fun way to get in shape if you stick with it, check it out!
  • LASIK- I haven't known what it was like to wake up and see perfectly since I was in 6th grade, so getting LASIK was amazing and I'm so glad I got the oppourtunity
  • Our furry children- Bear spent a couple weeks at my parents and my brother's house because we were gone so much, when we were home without him, the house was so quiet. I hate being away from him and our two girls (cats, Josie & Allie), it's great being able to come home to them.
  • Mail- I LOVE getting mail, REAL mail in the mailbox, delivered by the mailman (or lady), because it reminds me of the people that care about me (who take a little extra effort to send something snail-mail these days. Thanks!!

4 comments:

Rachel H. said...

My husband needs / wants LASIK so bad, and I want to get it for him for a holiday or two. I just can't decide when...And I love getting mail too! I can't wait to get home just so I can check it!

Lucy Marie said...

You are right ... mail is so awesome.

Anonymous said...

I think real mail is my favorite thing in the world. I always ask if I got anything {which I never do} and everyone looks at me like I am crazy but really I just want fun mail.

Shannon Dew said...

I LOVE getting real mail too! As long as it's not bills, LOL!