Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Photobucket


Today I'm thankful for:

  • Lazy nights after work with my husband. We watched a movie last night and it was just what I needed.
  • Sleeping in on Saturday mornings. I love me some sleep, especially cuddled up with my husband.
  • Netflix. I don't know what I did without you; I can get fun mail every other day if we stay on schedule!
  • Fall. I have missed you so much. I love opening the window's and letting the cool crisp air come flowing into the house.
  • Semi-casual dress at work. I love coming in wearing capri's & flip-flops and jeans on Friday!
  • Fridays. They make me so happy.
  • Sundays. BY far my most favorite day of the week. I try to keep this day as simple as possible, especially in the fall/winter. It's saved for relaxing, football watching and cuddling up on the couch!
What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

What a lovely list! Where are you that you have cool crisp air? This week and last week are the first really hot weeks we've had all summer. It's so humid and sticky. I can't wait for fall.

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

agreed. I often like sundays, too...although...thinking about work the next day always rubs me the wrong way, lol...

xo
k

Meredith said...

Today, I am thankful for a comfy skirt, and the fact that it's payday!

I wish we could wear flip flops to work on casual Fridays!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I love casual dress!

Cute blog. I am a new follower. Can't wait to read more.