Friday:
We headed out for our friend James' 25th Birthday bash.
Being the "old" "married" couple that we are, we went out at 9:30 and were home by 11:30
Saturday:
We headed to my hometown to catch up with two old friends
Nick & Katie! I forgot my camera and wish I could have taken pictures
Katie is a little over 9 months prego and looking cute as ever!
I hope that when I carry a baby I look that good lol
Nick & I were friends first, back when I was 18 and first attending college. We attended the same college for the first semester and then both moved back home to attend a different college. We then worked at the same job for about 2-3 years where we met Katie. To make a long story short, Nick & Katie eventually got together and were married 2 years ago this November. They are the cutest couple and I hope we get to see more of them, especially when that little bundle of joy is born this week!! I'm hoping for a girl! I even bought them pink & purple socks because I'm so sure! haha
Afterwards, we headed to a family reunion on my mom's side of the family. All 6 of us were there and it was nice to see people whom I haven't seen in awhile or that I'd never met!
I once again, did not get any pictures! Shame on me, I know! Some of you terrific photographers are probably just cussing me out right now!
After that, we then headed to a corn boil. Yes, we do live in Iowa! Give me a break :-)
There were tons of delicious things to eat and we got our share, that's for sure! Then it was back to my parents house for a movie and some popcorn.
Sunday:
We woke up early to head to breakfast with my parents and then to a MOPAR car show that my hubby was dying to go to!
Here is my hunk of a husband standing in front of the car that he wants to purchase in 5 years :-) haha

And for some reason, this was one of my favorite cars! Isn't it cute? I just love it... I can totally picture an older couple going out for a Saturday night cruise in this thing!
Did you have a great weekend too?
I'm pumped for next weekend, we get to stay home the entire weekend and do absolutely nothing!!!! (Though I'm sure we'll find something to keep us busy!)
We headed out for our friend James' 25th Birthday bash.
Being the "old" "married" couple that we are, we went out at 9:30 and were home by 11:30
Saturday:
We headed to my hometown to catch up with two old friends
Nick & Katie! I forgot my camera and wish I could have taken pictures
Katie is a little over 9 months prego and looking cute as ever!
I hope that when I carry a baby I look that good lol
Nick & I were friends first, back when I was 18 and first attending college. We attended the same college for the first semester and then both moved back home to attend a different college. We then worked at the same job for about 2-3 years where we met Katie. To make a long story short, Nick & Katie eventually got together and were married 2 years ago this November. They are the cutest couple and I hope we get to see more of them, especially when that little bundle of joy is born this week!! I'm hoping for a girl! I even bought them pink & purple socks because I'm so sure! haha
Afterwards, we headed to a family reunion on my mom's side of the family. All 6 of us were there and it was nice to see people whom I haven't seen in awhile or that I'd never met!
I once again, did not get any pictures! Shame on me, I know! Some of you terrific photographers are probably just cussing me out right now!
After that, we then headed to a corn boil. Yes, we do live in Iowa! Give me a break :-)
There were tons of delicious things to eat and we got our share, that's for sure! Then it was back to my parents house for a movie and some popcorn.
Sunday:
We woke up early to head to breakfast with my parents and then to a MOPAR car show that my hubby was dying to go to!
Here is my hunk of a husband standing in front of the car that he wants to purchase in 5 years :-) haha

And for some reason, this was one of my favorite cars! Isn't it cute? I just love it... I can totally picture an older couple going out for a Saturday night cruise in this thing!
Did you have a great weekend too?I'm pumped for next weekend, we get to stay home the entire weekend and do absolutely nothing!!!! (Though I'm sure we'll find something to keep us busy!)
4 comments:
A corn boil, eh? Nice.
glad you had a great weekend!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend! :)
Sounds like a good one. I got your card and gift yesterday. Thank you so much. You are so sweet.
O great! I'm glad you got it Lucy!! Just something small, but nonetheless, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! :-)
Post a Comment