Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pampered Chef

Ok, so I'm hosting a pampered chef catalog party and I was wondering if any of you would want to be invited?!?!?

Let me know and I will e-mail you the e-invite! Leave your e-mail in a comment below. If you haven't tried their stuff, you must! I love everything I have ever ordered from Pampered Chef and I'm about to order more! :-) (P.S. It's great for Christmas gifts!!)

Edit: This is an online e-invite type party. Nobody needs to be present. I send you the invite, you shop online, and pay online and then the products are sent directly to you! It's that easy :-)

5 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

I wish I could come to your PC party but it would be a longggg drive just for some stoneware.

Kayla said...

O no! It's an online catalog party! No need to be present!

Rachel H. said...

Sounds fun, but I don't need anything right now, but I'll let you know if I ever do! :)

Summer Athena said...

wish i could make it too! love pamapered chef.

Taryn said...

Sign me up please!