So, of those of you who have had LASIK did you have really dry eyes? My eyes are killing me today and are completely bloodshot. They do this from time to time but it only happens at work because I think it's much more of a dry area. I even brought in my own humidifier, but it hasn't really helped.... I'm taking eye drops every 1-2 hours while I'm at work. Anyway, just wondering if any of you have had this or if it's just me.....
I can't wait to go home today! Only 7 more hours! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Don't worry...this is completely normal. I had really dry eyes after Lasik and had special eye drops and everything. But after awhile, it goes away. My eyes never really bother me, now! Just be patient...I know it really sucks, but eventually it will be okay! :)
I've never had it, but I know Grant wants it, and he would do anything for it!!
My husband had dry eyes for almost a year. Obviously it was worse in the beginning and lessened as time went on. He just brings eye drops wherever he goes. He tends to have dry eyes in the morning and at night.
Thanks for all of your help! At least I know that there's nothing wrong with how they are feeling now then.
Rachel- I think this is one of the best things I've ever spent money on. I would recommend it to Grant, that's for sure. Anyone I've ever talked to has said the same as well.
Chris had to put drops in every couple of hours for months and months. But now he is back to normal.
Post a Comment