Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Giveaway #1 Winner!!!

Well, since only 3 of you entered to first little test run Giveaway I'm going to send you each something.

The actual Lucky winner of the giveaway is: Taryn of The Colorado Desert
Taryn, please send me your address to kaylajcrane@gmail.com
(sorry, I don't know how to show you the exact image of the winning person, so just trust me)

The other two lucky ladies are: LYR at Breaking Through and Lucy Marie at Lucy's Life

These ladies all have wonderful blogs, head on over and read them!

Lyr & Lucy, please send me your address as well so that I can get your surprise out to you!
Please bare with me ladies, it may take me a week or so to get these out to you as we have another busy couple weeks ahead of us!

Thanks so much for reading and hopefully I'll have another giveaway in the next month or so!

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Woo! Congrats you guys--and how nice of you Kayla to send something to all three!

Angie said...

awesome! u know i actually thought bout entering just cuz its u...but u know how i NEVER even wear makeup, so i figured itd be kind of pointless! lol

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

aw, i missed the gieaway but ya y to the winner!

Lucy Marie said...

Whoo hoo! I love WINNING! Thanks!!

I'll e-mail you soon.

Anonymous said...

Yay, congrats girls!!

Taryn said...

Seriously? I won? OMG! Thanks!

Lyryn said...

Thanks! That's awesome!