Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Show us Your Life... Families, Ceremony & Cake

Well, I've posted here and here about our wedding. This post is all about family, the ceremony and the cake (and a centerpiece)

My wonderful family! (Minus Nat-my future-sis-in -law!


My new in-laws! (LOVE THEM!)


Our Beautiful Outdoor Ceremony

Us!


With this Ring, I thee Wed

The Kiss! Yes, Hubby did have his hand in an inappropriate place, but it worked :-)


We're Married!!! Mr & Mrs!

That's right, Just married! (My friend Pam made this!)


Our Cake, I wanted simple and loved it! (O and it was delicious!)



One of our centerpieces. I'm very simple and I always think, Less is More.


Thanks for stopping by our wedding, next I'll post about the reception!!

7 comments:

Meredith said...

My hubby also completely grabbed my butt during the kiss!

Beautiful location for a wedding!

Rachel said...

Your wedding was beautiful.. love the centerpieces!

Shaina said...

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

Rachel H. said...

Looks like you had a beautiful wedding...Thanks for sharing!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

it's all so pretty-ful ;)

Taryn said...

You had such a perfect day! I love your white dress on the grass. You were brave. did it get dirty?

Kayla said...

Actually, no it didn't get too dirty. The rain held off until Sunday, otherwise it might have gotten very dirty!! I was brave and didn't have a backup plan either, so I was just praying for a beautiful day and we go the most perfect day! :-)