Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Show us your life........... Wedding party & Flowers

So, awhile back I did a post on My Wedding Dress So, I figured why stop there!?!? I know that everyone else has already finished most of their Wedding posts and I'm a little behind, but o well!

I had three bridesmaids. All of which were wonderful!
I loved my flowers! I had pink Gerber Daisies and they were perfect!

Here we are again


The guys thought they looked cool in their shades
We had 3 groomsmen and 2 ushers

Aren't they handsome?


Here we are after the ceremony ready to get on the trolly!
Shades and all :-)

Our wedding party was such a blast! We had a lot of fun. I wish I had more pictures to share of all of us, but my photographer was probably my least favorite part of our whole wedding.... Yeah sucks doesn't it! :-) O well, we are over it.

I'll show off our families, cake, ceremony pictures, and reception pictures next!

6 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

fun! i love the trolley/thingy!

xo

k

Rachel H. said...

Gorgeous wedding! Looks like you had a great group of girls!

Lucy Marie said...

Gorgeous. I love the bridesmaids dresses

sarah said...

I LOVE your dress!

Taryn said...

I think that our photographer was the worst part of our wedding too. Oh well. I have a handful of good ones (you have more than a handful- I love all of these).

I can't wait for more.