Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Photobucket


I'm trying to do this as a weekly post and so far I'm 2 for 2! :-)

I am thankful for:

  • My planner- I don't know what I would do without it. We have been so busy lately and if it weren't for the little green book, we would forget half of the things we are suppose to do! I carry it everywhere with me.
  • Brownie Batter Blizzards from Dairy Queen- Need I say more??
  • New clothes- there's something about putting a new shirt on or new capri's that just excites me.... God thing one piece of new clothing keeps me pretty content for quite awhile!
  • Family- I think I post about this every week. I just can't seem to be thankful enough for my family they are just amazing!
  • DVR- Without this, I would never get to watch my favorite shows.... I have a gazillion of them! I hate commercials with a passion, so this allows me to choose to watch my shows whenever I want and fast forward through all of the commercials!
  • ETSY- I've recently discovered this website and it's amazing. I love buying handmade things from people who are truly creative!
  • Marriage- I'm thankful for this daily. I hit the jackpot with my husband and feel so blessed everyday. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone more perfect for me than he is. We can lay in bed before falling asleep and get as goofy as they come because we are so comfortable being ourselves infront of each other. It isn't about impressing each other anymore, it's about having fun and falling even more in love each and every day. I can say for certian that I have never felt more in love with him than I do today but I'm sure tomorrow will quickly surprass anything I felt today.
What are you thankful for??

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm thankful for a good night's sleep!

I am beginning to really wish that we had a DVR, but I can't bring myself to shell out the $ for it!

Shannon Dew said...

Brownie batter blizzards are TO DIE FOR!!! Who doesn't love that amazing combo?!

Lucy Marie said...

What a perfect post!!

Taryn said...

I like this post. There is something about new clothes that is exciting. I don't know what it is. They always smell so good from the store I think. Anyway.

Samantha said...

Dairy Queen... mmm I'm thankful for that too!