Have you seen it? What did you think?
I went to see this movie last week with my friend, Amber, and I'm still not sure what to think of it. It was a decent movie, but I would probably recommend waiting until it comes out on video to watch it. We went at 4:30, so we were able to pay the cheaper price, which was nice, but it still probably wasn't worth the whole $6.50.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did you read the book? I did and LOVED it. I am thinking of maybe trying to drag the hubby to see it tomorrow although I have a feeling it will be a battle. Maybe I should just wait for the DVD?
I had complete mixed feelings for it....! I left unsure. Didnt know how to feel.
But, tonight I saw 500 days of summer--totally recommend it!
I have heard this from so many people. I read the book, and I think that makes it even harder to judge!
Post a Comment