Monday, August 3, 2009

WOW

You ladies sure have been busy! Well, my trip to Vegas was awesome, more on that in a later post though..... I have 210 new posts in my Google reader that I need to catch up on and I just noticed that I have made it to 25 followers! So, I'll be posting a giveaway later in the week! Keep your eyes on the lookout! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I'll recap our trip later!

6 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about it.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Can't wait to read your recap! :)

Meredith said...

I hope you had a blast! I can't wait to hear how it went!

Emily said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about the trip.

Summer Athena said...

welcome back!!! and congrats!

Lyryn said...

Don’t you just hate that! Ha… I love it! Can’t wait to hear about your trip!