It was blogged about by another blogger that I follow, but unfortunately I cannot find the post! Please let me know if it was you! I want to give you credit for it!Anyway, I think this is a great item to purchase for a wedding shower or wedding gift! I love it and obviously ours has our name on it, but ours is in burgundy red to match the decor in our living room.
5 comments:
LOVE!! I actually just found these on a website last week and really really want one for my fiance and I. If we don't get it for the shower I am going to buy one for us.
Very cute!!
This is so great - I might have to get this for my sister-in-law as she's getting married this fall!
Oh that is beautiful! I found something similar on Etsy and you're right - they make GREAT gifts! I had one done for a friend's first house and it turned out great.
You have good taste :)
Beautiful! I love those plaques. I buy the non-personalized ones from a little home and craft store nearby with beautiful quotes on them. I'd love to get one of these personalized ones to hang up under our house numbers. I've seen them around town and they look great!
Beautiful!
I really like that. I love it actually.
Post a Comment