So, we have another busy weekend ahead of us. We are going to visit my dear friend Pam. Pam and I were roommates throughout our last 3 years of college. We were not friends before I bought my house and was in need of a roommate. I guess God works in mysterious ways because I actually called her up out of the blue (we did attend the same high school, but did not ever hang out) and this is something I normally wouldn't do if we weren't very good friends. Anyway, she said yes and moved in a week or two later. We have become such great friends and I am so thankful for that! She is such a good friend and I can always count on her. So with that said, here is what she has planned for us this weekend...
Friday:
Homemade Taco's and margarita's I'm sure
Followed by: drinks at a bar in the city
Saturday:
Sleeping in, going for breakfast at Louis's (Never been there, but she swears by it)
Shopping for drinks & tailgating items
Going to tailgate before our White Sox Game
Sunday:
Waking up and driving the 4 hours back home
It should be a lot of fun and I hope to take more pictures this weekend than I did while I was in Vegas.
What do you have planned? I can't wait to share how it all went on Monday!
Homemade Taco's and margarita's I'm sure
Followed by: drinks at a bar in the city
Saturday:
Sleeping in, going for breakfast at Louis's (Never been there, but she swears by it)
Shopping for drinks & tailgating items
Going to tailgate before our White Sox Game
Sunday:
Waking up and driving the 4 hours back home
It should be a lot of fun and I hope to take more pictures this weekend than I did while I was in Vegas.
What do you have planned? I can't wait to share how it all went on Monday!
1 comment:
I hate when I lose followers! :(
Sounds like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment